|Create Date||November 7, 2019|
|Last Updated||November 7, 2019|
Amlogic driver helps in establishing a proper connection between an Amlogic powered Android smartphone/tablet and a Windows 10/7/8/8.1 Computer.
The Android Amlogic USB Driver allows the transferring of files, media, and documents, unlocking the bootloader, flashing firmware files, and more.
Also, the Amlogic Phone Driver enables Android debugging over ADB and Fastboot.
The Amlogic USB Drivers allows flashing firmware onto your Android Smartphone using tools like Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
How to install:
- Download the "Amlogic_Driver.zip" file to your PC.
- Extract the file using any zip archive extractor.
- Run the "InstallDriver.exe" file as administrator on your computer.
- Complete the installation wizard.
- Finally, Reboot your computer.
Disclaimer: This file is completely free to use and distribute. All uploaded files and copyrights are properties of their respective owners. Read our DMCA and Copyright Policy.